All of our current major clients produce some form of publication for their members and the general public, either in electronic or hard copy (or both), and ranging from 4-page newsletters to quarterly or bi-monthly journals of 20 pages or more.
Producing a newsletter serves a range of functions:
- it keeps your members up to date with events and recent news;
- it provides your organisation with a professional and public face;
- it gives your members a means to contribute content and engage in dialogue with other professionals in their field;
- and it allows your organisation to demonstrate an awareness of other events and issues in the industry and to belong to a broader network of similar Associations.
- Graphic design and set up of an attractive and eye-catching publication
- Sourcing content from individuals or organisations, or working with content provided by your Association
- Consulting with an appointed Editor from your organisation
- Proof-reading and copy-editing of all content
- Organising printing and delivery to your members, including Print Post mailings via Australia Post for large numbers